Friday, October 15, 2010

Home again.

"I got to Kansas City on a Friday. By Saturday I'd learned a thing or two...." That song was going through my mind as I arrived in Kansas City last night. I am here to see the Fall season opening of my former company. It's wild to think that I've been now writing this blog for over a year. The things I have been through have been both remarkable and at times frightening. This weekend however is a celebration. I am here to support my friends and see first hand that life really does go on. I was completely calm as I drove my rental into the city. No regrets at all. I've moved on, but my memories are overall wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. How on earth did I miss you? I was in the lobby and you were backstage? I am so sorry I didn't get to give you a big ole hug. So glad you came back and sooooo glad it was a good visit. Keep on writing. Please...

    ReplyDelete