Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

My roommate and I hosted our first New York Thanksgiving gathering! It went off without a hitch, and everyone seemed to really enjoy it! It was a strange one for me being that it was the first one I've spent outside of Kansas City in many years. It also hit me how quickly a year goes by. I was looking at my pictures from last years dinner, and I remembered the day as if it was yesterday. I really miss the people from that chapter of my life. It's strange how we all lose touch in many ways, and suddenly it's over half a year since I've seen some of them.

Today marks my half year mark to the day of my move here. It has been a wonderful experience so far. I'm getting ready to jump into my Nutcracker performances. I can hardly believe that I will be on stage again shortly doing strict ballet. I am excited as well as a bit nervous, but I can't wait to see how the shows go. I am thrilled to get back on stage again.

I have many things to be thankful for on this day, and I am lucky that more and more things keep coming my way. I don't take them for granted-don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment