Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Opportunities.

This city constantly astounds me. From having a plethora of excellent dance class options to multiple performances to be able to attend to all the wonderful things that happen just because one is "in the right place at the right time," I am soaking it all up like a sponge.

One of my favorite aspects always has been and I'm sure always will be the chance occurrences of running into someone I know on the street. It happens almost daily! It is a reminder of how small the world really is.

Back to the before mentioned class part. I am loving taking ballet now that it isn't my job anymore. It is also a welcome release for me after struggling to keep up in tap. I am definitely humbled when I take tap! I'm trying to be patient with myself though. I actually was annoyed that I have an audition tomorrow because it meant I would miss tap! How silly! When I take ballet class, it reminds me that I am good at dance still even though I feel terrible in tap! I can redeem myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment