Monday, July 26, 2010

Just more along the journey.

I'm excited for tomorrow. I have my first interview with a potential agent. Somehow, I'm not anxious, but I am excited. I simply hope that it goes well. I feel that I have things to offer, but I need guidance on how to get going-AND CONNECTIONS!!

I am thrilled about an audition that I have at the end of the week. I will be auditioning to be a clown with an extremely renowned circus. We'll see how it goes. The audition will actually be under a circus tent! I'm getting ahead of myself, but if I was to get the job, it would mean that I would be on the road for a year. Wow!

Being a clown and loving the circus is something that has been in me since my birth I feel, so we'll see what happens! Again, as I've been saying. Whatever happens, I have a chance to perform on Friday. After that, it's up to the auditors. I'm just going to be myself and see what they think. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment