Thursday, November 12, 2009

People watching.

I would perhaps consider writing a complete series of entries about the sentimental feelings I'm having as I look around at people who have impacted me if I didn't think I would bring nausea to everyone reading! I will resist, but I will however write a small bit.

I have been noticing details not just concerning places in Kansas City that spark memories, but also odd details about the people I will miss. It's perhaps stupid stuff such as the way a friend laughs or responds to something someone has said, but I find myself overly aware of random things.

I've always been fascinated by people, and now I have the chance to look at them from a slightly removed standpoint. I will say that focusing on details(however random they may seem) is a welcome distraction from stressing out over everything going on. I'll just keep rolling with it and see what pleasant discoveries come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment