Thursday, November 19, 2009

Transported.

It is amazing how a scent can trigger our brains. Today as I was leaving a bookstore, I stepped into the parking garage, and I was immediately in the New York subway again-well, so my nose told me. Some would disagree, and perhaps I would as well if I were in the city at the moment, but I loved the smell today. It made me instantly excited. Obviously, it doesn't take much to make me excited about my home-to-be, but small surprises like this are such welcomed gifts. Hopefully, moments like these present themselves to remind me that I am indeed continuing down the right path. Of course, I could just be looking for a sign in anything these days. Either way, I loved thinking about not having to drive!

(Then, I got into my car and drove away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment