Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December.

Slow down month! Where is the time going? I'm running out of it by the second! Perhaps it seems to be going so quickly because usually by this time we would have already begun performing Nutcracker? I don't know. Regardless, it's going fast. I have so much to do!

Tomorrow, I have what will be my final seasonal meeting with my Artistic Director. In the past, these have been cause for a bit of anxiety as this would be the time where one finds out if they are planning to reengage you for the next season. I have quite a different feeling this time as I prepare to go in for my meeting. I anticipate it will be a time to further discuss my goals and plans as the second half of the year approaches. I look forward to hearing what he has to say.

I have way to much on my plate than to dread tomorrow's meeting. In many ways I continue to feel that I am behind, but I believe my next productive spurt is just around the corner. Any day now-let's get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment