Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow.

We've now had our first snow of the season here in Kansas City. Hopefully, it won't get too bad-I guess I'll know once I wake up in the morning. Driving in the snow is something I definitely won't miss. I always have such anxiety over it.

Over the last several days I have been having some panic attacks and overall feelings of being overwhelmed with my upcoming adventure. Tonight, I don't have a lot to write about on that subject suffice to say, I hate this feeling. That's where I am today.

I guess it's in keeping with the weather patterns outside that I feel as if I'm caught in a snowball that is getting faster and faster as it speeds down a hill. Hopefully, I won't splat at the bottom into a huge tree. Any way it goes, there's no getting off of this ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment