Monday, October 26, 2009

Home again.

What a week! I feel as if my feet never stopped moving, and my heart never stopped racing! It was so exciting to be in what will be home, but work beckons me tomorrow at the ballet. I feel refreshed and ready to go into that Nutcracker time of the year.

I feel a bit frantic now that I've been away, and I am even more aware of the magnitude of this transition. I have so much that I need to get accomplished-I'm beginning to sound like a broken record.

To backtrack to yesterday. I managed to see one more performance bringing my total to three Broadway shows and a community theatre production in five days. All were inspiring. This week put me in what I feel is a win-win state of mind. I feel artistically fulfilled at work, and now I feel even more inspired to get through the rest of the season and really enjoy it. I don't believe I could have hoped for more out of this trip. Even though it was in truth a vacation, I most definitely feel like I began laying some important ground work.

I landed in Kansas City about two hours ago, and now it's off to train and choreograph for the future generation. Off to teach go I, and tomorrow it's back to work full speed ahead. Time to continue making this dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment