Sunday, October 18, 2009

One down, three more to go...

It's over. Boy, does that go fast. The performances were safe and successful. I was thrilled to be a part of them, and I did what I said I wanted to-I took everything in and enjoyed the shows as much as possible.

I am ready now for my week off in New York. I plan to have some wonderful(and relaxing)adventures. I need the break. My mind feels pulled in two directions right now. The Kansas City present in which I feel comfortable and love so much, and the New York City to come. The latter is uncertain and a bit frightening.

With one foot in front of the other, one step at a time, I plan to make my way there. I'm just going to trust that it will somehow turn out fine. Everything else has so far. It's time to shake things up a bit.

Thank you Kansas City for ten great Fall seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment