Friday, May 14, 2010

Counting down.

I can’t believe I have eight days left. It has been hard saying my “Goodbyes” to people as they leave for the summer, and I know I won’t see them for longer than usual. I have been having dreams about my Kansas City friends and weird scenarios. I find this tends to be a pattern when big changes come my way in life. I find dreams interesting, and I wish I was skilled at interpreting them! Ah well, I will just let their mystery baffle me!

Today, I was rehearsing for the gala I am performing in before I leave town, and we were singing “What I did for love” from “A Chorus Line.” I had to fight back tears again as I sang because the emotions I felt when seeing that show a couple weeks ago came flooding back. This career was amazing. I can’t wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment