Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I can almost taste it.

The drive across the country has been beautiful and fun. I am going to miss my life in Kansas City terribly, but to be East again and going through the mountains and seeing the green and with a good friend and a good dog-Aaaaahhhh!! Big sigh!! I feel home again.

We spent the night with my brother and had a wonderful time being goofy around the fire and grilling food. I woke up early tired but too excited to sleep. We're so close to our new home, but our roommate (the one who actually has a job) is shooting today and isn't available until the evening.

Every step of this trip is working out in such a way that I am feeling more and more comfortable with my decision. That's a great thing because I've felt pretty darned good about it since day one anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment