Sunday, May 30, 2010

Familiar faces.

Yesterday was a beautiful day in New York City! Sure, the weather was lovely, but I had my first experience that helped prove that I will still get to see people I love even if we don't all live in the same city anymore.

I began the day by having coffee with my former stage manager from KC Ballet, and that was simply great. I've always enjoyed the times when I get to visit with her. A bit later, I had lunch with one of the dancers who is in town visiting and taking classes. This place really is a safe place to be if one is concerned with staying in touch with dancers. I ended the day having dinner with my stage manager and her friends. It was lovely.

I am so thankful for opportunities like this. This city is full of them around every turn. It would be easy to forget why I'm here, but I haven't! I have a couple of auditions coming up this week, so here I go! Let's get this started!

No comments:

Post a Comment