Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brain overload.

I have no idea how dancers in large companies such as the New York City Ballet keep so many ballets in their heads and bodies at the same time! Today we were working to retrieve a piece that was made on us in the Fall but won't be performed until the Spring. It's laughable how short term my memory is.

I feel all over the map while we are doing this. We are learning "Who Cares?" which doesn't go up until May, but we still have a lot of work to do on the show we're performing at the end of this month. On top of that, I have to somehow manage to find time to begin thinning out all of my stuff in order to get ready to move out of my apartment. To say that I'm frazzled would be an immense understatement. Of course, I love a challenge, so I plan to rise to the occasion.

All I keep finding myself wanting to do is soak up time with my friends. I guess that's ok-no, I know that is ok. I'm going to miss them so much.

It should be evident to anyone reading this post, that today, I am all over the place mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment