Friday, February 19, 2010

Nerves.

Tomorrow is our last day in the studio before going into the theatre for my last Winter series. I must confess that I don't feel as comfortable as I usually like to going into performance week. I'm just a bit anxious because this is a challenging show for me. Overall, I'm excited. As I've said before, I love a challenge, and I have no choice but to meet it head on.

It's an honor to get to perform alongside such talented artists. I look forward to the energy of the theatre. It really is my home, and this is the next to last time I will get to perform at the Lyric Theatre of Kansas City. Fortunately for me, it is probably the most dancing I have done in one show on stage for years.

Bingo-that's why I feel anxious! Just figured that out. Guess it's a good thing I'm blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment