Sunday, February 21, 2010

Onward we go.

The last day in the studio before performance week went pretty well. There is still one part in the choreography that I have to think about a bit more than I would like to at this point, but I think things will be ok. We ran the cast in which I am in all three pieces. It was good to finally get a feel for what that will be like stamina-wise.

I find myself in a strange place of not wanting the shows to be here yet but wanting them to be finished. I feel that I need to begin getting on with my preparations, but I feel stuck right now. I'm really having to fight to focus on what I'm doing while my mind is racing about my move.

One thing needs to be clear, and that is that I love this next show. I can't wait for it to be a success. The company looks wonderful, and I am pleased once again to dance alongside such talented people.

No comments:

Post a Comment