Saturday, March 27, 2010

And the winner is....

The Mrs. Missouri America pageant was a fun experience. Of course there were a few baubles, but over all, I think it went quiet well. I love being on stage as is well-known by this point, but it was so nice to vocalize AND be on stage!

I can't say that today "flew by"-it was actually quite long, and now I'm completely pooped. It was worth it though, because now I have a new skill to put on my resume. I hope I get to emcee something again sometime. I had a great time.

Now, I'll just wait by the phone to hear the results and find out if I'm going to have summer work in St. Louis in a couple of months. It's been nice to have something to keep my mind off of the waiting game, but now that the pageant is over-aaahhh!! In the words of the famous song, "God I hope I get it!!"

Time for bed. I may actually sleep tonight-well pass out from exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment