Monday, March 22, 2010

A good day.

I enjoyed today. This past weekend it snowed again-right on the first day of Spring. Go figure, but today, it was beginning to feel warm and green. That is always good for the soul. A friend of a friend in my building looked at my apartment and filled out an application for taking over the lease. If that works out, I won't have to repaint my walls. That would be a huge load off my back.

I was back to work teaching this evening as Spring Break is now over. This also meant that I was back to my two Monday night tap classes-one with the little kiddos and then the second one with the adults. Sometimes, I actually feel more intimidated with the kids! I am happy to be now feeling a little more of the muscle memory building in me. It's feeling a little less foreign each time. Oh heavens do I have a long way to go though! I'll get there somehow.

Some cliche talks about how it "isn't about the destination, it's about the journey" or something such as that. Well, I've always been a fan of the destination when it comes to things that I'm behind others in. Oh well, I guess I can only go as fast as I can, so fortunately, I love a puzzle. Tap is one indeed for me!

It was a nice day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment