Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Craigslist.

So maybe I was a little too over zealous and freaked out about not getting things accomplished. Today, I took several pictures of items around my house and posted them online to sell. I was concerned that I wouldn't have time to get rid of everything. Well, evidently I am now the most popular person in Kansas City, because my phone wouldn't stop ringing today. Chances are I may spend the next two months sitting at my camping table and chairs. This would actually be quite appropriate considering these were my first pieces of furniture when I moved into my studio apartment ten years ago. How did we ever survive without the interweb?!?

I hope that things continue to sell because this would greatly help my New York nest egg! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment