Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update.

My soon to be roommate is visiting the city right now, and this morning will have a visit with someone regarding renting an apartment. We have been worried about the apartment issue-especially me. As it turns out, most of the agents he has called all say it's too early to really be looking-two months in advance is too early! Imagine that! They say that we will have no problem finding a place even as close as two weeks before we move.

This is extremely uplifting news to me! I am so much more relaxed now! Of course, things are going to be quite tight at first financially, but in my experience, those things have always seemed to have a way of working themselves out. I am encouraged to know that I probably won't have to sleep on the street or in my tent. Phew!

Well, this was a short posting, but that's where things lie for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment